If you are a marketing manager in an IT company and you are undecided on use webinars as a tool for lead generation, don’t be.
Webinars are the most cost effective way to interact with your prospects while generating and educating new leads on your technology solutions.
According to a 2019 research report by Content Marketing Institute, 57% of B2B marketers use webinars. Of that number, 11% said they used it to convert leads into sales. Another investigation by Wyzowl found that 87% of marketers found webinar marketing be very efficient.
What is a webinar?
A webinar is simply an online event that allows you to present your products or services to build awareness, generate leads and increase sales.
A webinar is often one of the best ways for an IT company to educate its audience on its basic products or services through software demonstrations and case study presentations.
Why should I host a webinar?
- Helps you expand your reach: Expand your reach by inviting people from any country in the world.
- Specific targeting: Webinars help you reach a specific and narrow niche of customers. Therefore, you can focus more on the right customer segments.
- To complement your content marketing: Content from your webinar can be reused in podcasts, blog posts, social media posts, YouTube clips, eBooks, and more.
- Helps stimulate engagement: Webinar Marketing The tools offer many great features such as question-and-answer sessions, chat rooms, live polls, and immediate public feedback options.
- To establish brand trust and authority: A webinar positions your brand as an expert in your field.
- Generates high quality leads and sales: Sort the wheat from the chaff and make sure you focus your efforts on the people most likely to shop.
- They are profitable: Eliminate travel costs, catering, audiovisual equipment, etc.
Does it all seem like too much work?
There are many webinar platforms such as Webex, MS Teams, and Zoom, but the challenge is to attract and secure the right audience. This is why many leading IT companies rely on partners such as IT News Africa.
IT News Africa has the expertise and industry depth required to organize an engaging webinar for your business and attract your target audience. They can help your tech company create powerful narratives and dynamic leadership content, all with your brand at the forefront of the conversation.
Hosting a successful webinar isn’t all about turning on the webcam, talking, and collecting email addresses.
After capturing leads, you need to keep the conversation going and nurture the relationship with your audience so that they can either become customers in the future or tell other people about your products or services.