MIAMI VALLEY – Snowy and icy roads are reported across the Miami Valley as a winter weather system moves through the area.
Several accidents were reported throughout the evening as road conditions deteriorated.
- Around 20h on I-75 south near the South Dixie Drive exit in West Carrollton an accident involving at least one vehicle closes the southbound lanes, according to emergency dispatchers.
- Around 7:15 p.m. near the intersection of Hawkins and Ford at Xenia Twp., a multi-vehicle accident possibly involving a snowplow has been reported, according to Emergency Dispatch Traffic.
- Around 6:55 p.m. I-75 south near Dryden Road in Moraine, a multi-vehicle accident has been reported. The left lanes of the freeway were blocked.
- Around 6:53 p.m. on I-675 just south of Indian Ripple Road in Beavercreek, an accident was reported on the highway, according to emergency dispatch traffic.
- Around 6:45 p.m. in the 4300 block of Burkhardt Road near the Dayton-Riverside border, an accident reportedly injured people and involved a possibly hit power pole, according to emergency dispatch traffic.
©2022 Cox Media Group