Part-time Itern marketing for a fast growing NDIS start-up
Goal Hero is a fast growing start-up providing a differentiated and innovative diet counseling solution to the Australian NDIS and senior care industries. Our mission is to help Australian NDIS and elderly care participants, their families and friends, achieve their goals in a much more efficient and sustainable way.
Goal Hero was founded by a team with extensive experience in NDIS, Mental Health and Elderly Care, with experience building and scaling small to large businesses. , and across multiple disciplines such as customer care, service, operations, HR and team scaling and recruiting, marketing and finance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our team to help us achieve our ambitious online growth goals. You will have administrative duties in the development and implementation of online marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our founders at all stages of digital marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire the best digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge on various online marketing strategies (e.g. SEO, Google Ads / SEM, social media, email newsletters, etc.). Ultimately, you will gain extensive marketing experience and should be prepared to step into any fast-paced work environment. You will also benefit from being an early member of the Goal Hero team and you will have the opportunity to develop your career for the long term.
– Support marketing activities in daily tasks Keep website content up to date
– Assist with promotional marketing and advertising activities (e.g. blog posts, social media, newsletters, website content)
– Prepare the creative elements (using Canva)
– Help with the distribution of marketing materials
– Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
– Help with the organization of webinars
Terms & Conditions
– Strong desire to learn and professional motivation
– Strong understanding of different marketing techniques (including digital marketing) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Familiarity with computer marketing software and online applications (e.g. CMS, CRM tools, Google Analytics and Google Ads)
– Passion for healthcare, NDIS and / or senior care industries and good marketing practices
– Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar degree
– Be part of a growing small business.
– Flat structure – take responsibility, be your own boss and help us shape the direction of the company.
– Complete remote work environment – work from home!
– Flexible hours
Be part of a life changing team
– Join us as we drive growth in one of Australia’s most rewarding industries and help us raise the standard of care in our communities.
Please apply through this platform or send your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you are interested in the position to [email protected], before November 12, 2021.