Boost Payment Solutions is the global leader in B2B payments with a technology platform that seamlessly meets the needs of today’s business partners. Our proprietary technology solutions meet the needs of buyers and suppliers worldwide, eliminating friction and delivering process efficiency, payment security, data insights and revenue optimization. Boost was founded in 2009 and operates in over 35 countries.
The Campaign Marketing Manager will oversee the strategy and execution of high growth demand generation plans, with a focus on email and digital content. This position requires focus on demand funnel marketing planning, process execution and marketing automation. You will be an experienced campaign demand generation/acquisition strategist who is comfortable designing strategies to achieve lead generation and revenue goals. To be successful in this role, you must have strong marketing and communication skills, strong attention to detail, an appreciation for process improvement, and experience working with marketing automation and CRM tools.
• Build, execute and manage comprehensive, multi-channel marketing campaigns aligned with sales priorities and revenue goals
• Participate in cross-functional efforts to drive customer acquisition and retention from all channels
• Work closely with marketing and sales teams to create personas and buyer journeys to optimize channel strategy and audience targeting that aligns with the value proposition of our products
• Manage and build the overall email marketing strategy, partnering with Business Analytics to create segmentation strategies and campaigns that generate more leads and drive retention
• Design customer-facing communications that inform and activate opportunities
• Recommend and deploy email marketing automation capabilities to improve effectiveness and efficiency
• Define and achieve goals, objectives and KPIs and be able to communicate results to stakeholders at different levels
• 3-5 years of related B2B marketing experience required
• A minimum of 2 years of successful experience in a demand generation role
• Expert understanding of a variety of marketing channels, including but not limited to email, webinars, events, direct mail, paid media, partner marketing, and sales representative capacity. sales development to support the efforts
• Direct experience working with marketing automation tools and CRM platforms
• The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with a technology solutions company in B2B payments, accounting/ERP systems or financial services in a marketing or agency role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing, Finance or similar degree.
• Experience working with a technology solutions company targeting large enterprise B2B customers.
• Experience with Pardot and Salesforce.
Type of employment:
$80,000 annual salary, medical vision and dental insurance, 401K, PTO, HSA, FSA, etc.
Charlotte, North Carolina or New York, NY