Does the sound of making a difference in people’s lives while working with an exceptional team in a high-growth startup excite you? At Circle In, we help 70 leading organizations around the world create family-friendly workplaces and create a culture that supports caregivers every day and in the moments that matter.
Circle In is looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our Growth Team comprised of Marketing, Sales, and our Customer Success Team. This entry-level role is an exciting opportunity to quickly learn and develop key marketing skills, with a focus on social media, graphic design, and coordination of all client-facing resources and templates. We are remote first and welcome applications from anywhere in Australia.
What lights us up every day
We are a group of committed, authentic and passionate people who wake up every day to build a better working world for caregivers. Founded in 2017 by Jodi Geddes and Kate Pollard, Circle In is a digital benefits platform that provides on-demand access to expert advice for caregivers and their managers at every stage of life. Above all, Circle In helps managers provide personalized support to caregivers on their teams by providing conversation guides and timely reminders that support their teams and strengthen bonds through empathy.
what you gonna do
You will work with an exceptional growth team and you will be responsible for supporting the daily functioning of the team. This role has specific responsibility for the following:
- Work closely with our Content Writer to create, plan, coordinate and publish content and manage engagement across Circle In’s various social media channels
- Manage our centralized creative request process for the preparation of client-facing assets and templates, including liaising within the company as well as with external vendors; and
- Liaise with end users to assist in the production of content on our platform
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the growth team and the broader business that serve to drive the growth of our business and support our customers
- Collaborate with the growth team to ensure all requirements are prioritized accordingly, delivered on time and of high quality
- Share learnings and wins with the entire company both on our internal communication channels (Slack) and during weekly team meetings
Qualifications and Attributes
- Education/qualifications in marketing or public relations preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated interest in graphic design
- Willingness to work hands-on in various teams and functions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently and to deadlines
- Very collaborative and efficient team player
What we will bring:
- A role with a clear mission and social purpose that positively impacts caregivers around the world
- Flexible remote workplace: meaning a balance between what you need and what works for the business.
- Wellness Subscription: A monthly subscription to an online wellness product (your choice) as we appreciate the importance of wellness and self-care.
- Birthday leave: An extra day off just for your birthday.
- Volunteer Leave: One-day volunteer leave to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
- Time off for life: 5 days off for the moments that matter.
- Compassionate Care Leave: Access to 2 additional days of paid compassionate care leave per year.
- Holidays: Circle In offers the possibility of exchanging a designated holiday with an alternative day off in favor of the cultural and religious diversity of our members.
- Menopause leave: 7 days per year designed to be flexible according to the needs of the employee.
- Gender-affirming leave: We are committed to providing support to staff members who wish to transition from the sex they were assigned at birth to their affirming gender identity and expression.
- Learning and Development: Each division has a budget for targeted learning and development activities specific to your team’s focus areas.
- Home office set-up: Circle In is offering a one-time contribution of $500 (per employee) to help set up your home office space.
- Monthly and Quarterly Rewards: We love celebrating our team’s accomplishments! We have monthly and quarterly awards to recognize team members who have gone above and beyond during the month or quarter.
We pride ourselves on creating an authentic and inclusive workplace where everyone is free to be themselves. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!