May 4, 2021 2 min read
The latest career updates from the Australian marketing industry, this week covering appointments and announcements from GroupM, SCA, oOh! Media, Quantcast and KOJO.
Latest career updates:
- Sebastian Rennie has been appointed Chief Investment Officer to lead the advanced Investment and Partnerships function of GroupM. He will oversee GroupM’s investment and partnerships function, drive innovation, maximize the performance of the group’s media agencies and provide clients with media solutions and value in line with GroupM’s responsible investment framework.
- oOh! media has announced the appointment of Dani O’Meara to the newly created role of NSW Sales Director, Independent Agencies. O’Meara will provide strategic leadership for the company’s independent agency sales function, working with approximately 170 agencies.
- Edelman Australia announced the appointment of Natasha Brack as Chief Technology Officer and Danny Cowan as Director, Corporate. They will join the Australian management team to increase trust, loyalty and preference for Edelman’s client portfolio.
- Quantcast, a global advertising technology company that provides audience intelligence, measurement and consent management solutions, today announced the appointment of Jacquelyn ‘JC’ Cowardin as ANZ Account Manager .
- National Creative Studio KOJO has promoted Jess Hill to Head of KOJO Creative, the studio’s full-service brand, marketing and experiences agency. Hill will lead KOJO Creative nationally, help grow the agency, develop new talent paths and drive creative and business results for clients across Australia.
- SCA Sales Director Brian Gallagher today announced a new sales leadership structure for digital audio, following the launch of LiSTNR and the opportunities it offers to advertisers. Kim Norman, currently Head of Podcast Sales, will assume the role of Sales Manager – Podcast and Partnerships. Angie Stavros moves from Group Sales Manager – LiSTNR Podcasts to a new role of Head of Business Partnerships. Jonathan Mandel, currently Head of Streaming Sales and Operations, has been promoted to the newly created position of Head of Digital Advertising – Streaming and Ad Technology. As part of these sales leadership changes, the digital and podcast sales teams will merge to form a national digital audio sales team.