Along with your resume and cover letter, please send examples or portfolio of social media work you have produced – paid or from college projects.
The role of the marketing coordinator includes:
• Work with our Luxaflex stores (mainly) to provide executions on social networks and
other digital tasks agreed between Passionberry and yourself. This may be
expanded to include other clients as needed and agreed.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and ensure they are carried out
• Be the type of Passionberry team member that clients and “berries” want to work for
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Work on key client projects in collaboration with Geoff or with our project managers.
• Execution of marketing campaigns on time, on budget and on target
• Be a member of the Passionberry team – live the values of our team and move them forward.
• Execution of marketing campaigns – The work will include, but not be limited to, delivery
marketing content, email marketing, copywriting, social media campaigns, project
management and general marketing recommendations to help clients achieve their
• Maintain effective team relationships – Passionberry succeeds because of the way
we work with and treat our customers. The same goes for the way we work together
with our team and our network of freelancers. You will have to work as a team
members in a way that supports their goals, creates an environment that is
positive and that highlights the positive and “ customer first, always ” focus that we have inside