MELBOURNE, Florida, October 4, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Small business owners often lack the resources to fully market their businesses themselves. After all, they should be spending their time running the business and doing what they do best, and having an in-house marketing team is expensive. This is where small businesses profit™ Between.
Small Business Benefits is a powerful network and digital marketplace offering resources and tools specifically designed to give small businesses everything they need to manage and grow their business from a single marketing platform.
Through a strategic partnership with Marketing 360, Small Business Benefits members enjoy access to the fully integrated Marketing 360 platform that contains everything a business needs to manage and grow, all from within a unique marketing platform.
- Work with a talented team of marketing experts, designers, content writers, advertising specialists, video professionals, photographers, and more.
- Create a Beautiful Website – An intuitive website builder and website design template library to make it easy to create a beautiful professional website for your business
- Capture Market Share – Multi-channel advertising to help generate leads on popular channels like Google, YouTube and Facebook
- Stay Organized – A fully customizable CRM designed to grow with your business. Manage all your contacts, projects, transactions, etc.
- Email and SMS Marketing – Nurture prospects and customers with automated nurture leads
- Manage Social Media – Create and schedule social posts across multiple platforms, all from the Social app in Marketing 360
- And more!
Small Business Benefits is free to join and stacked with the best products and services. In addition to marketing support, Small Business Benefits, through its strategic partnerships with companies such as Oasis, A Paychex® Company, 1800-Accountant, BenefitHub®, and Office Depot®, is also able to offer employee benefits, accounting and tax support, loans and capital, as well as tons of day-to-day benefits.
Learn more about the benefits for small businesses™ and create a free account, visit https://smallbusinessbenefits.com/.
About the benefits for small businesses™:
Small Business Benefits was created to give small businesses the resources they need to compete with large businesses and to operate and grow as efficiently as possible. From employee benefits and payroll to marketing and accounting, Small Business Benefits fills in the gaps and handles day-to-day administrative burdens, freeing you up time to focus on what really matters: growing and running your small business. Embark on the road map to success. Create your free Small Business Benefits account.
SOURCE Small Business Benefits